TRIRIGA and Autodesk Collaborate to Automate Design Intelligence Processes Throughout the Project Life Cycle
- LAS VEGAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Nov. 28, 2001: TRIRIGA INC., a leading provider of business automation software for the hospitality, aerospace, and design/build industries, today announced a joint initiative with Autodesk, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADSK – news), the world’s leading design software and digital content company.
- Together, the companies have developed a bidirectional link between Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3 and TRIRIGA Intelligent Business System(TM) (IBS(TM)) products, providing a way to extend model-based design intelligence throughout a project’s life cycle.
- Autodesk and TRIRIGA will showcase this new capability at the ninth annual Autodesk University at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, November 27-30.
- TRIRIGA IBS is an enterprise-class software system that manages and streamlines the business processes associated with large-scale construction and capital expenditure projects. Built on a unique Design to Operation(TM) (D2O(TM)) methodology, the software provides a centralized, Web-based system with a suite of integrated tools to control all aspects of a project, from design specifications and cost estimating to automating RFQ/RFP and procurement activities.
- With tools optimized for architectural design development and construction documentation, Autodesk Architectural Desktop lets users design the way they want, whether in 2D or 3D — using model-based design or traditional drawing methods — all while benefiting from Web-based collaboration. TRIRIGA’s design intelligence functionality provides an easy way to import information from Autodesk Architectural Desktop drawings at the object level. This information is then stored within TRIRIGA’s centralized knowledge base, which can be accessed and shared online by owners, designers, subcontractors, suppliers, and project teams to drive all project-related activities.
- “The design/build community now has a complete set of tools to manage the design process, marking a significant advance in how building design professionals can work,” explained Phil Bernstein, FAIA, Vice President of Autodesk’s Building Industry Division. “Organizations can leverage Autodesk Architectural Desktop to create a single, intelligent building model, and integrate it with TRIRIGA IBS to enhance design coordination, collaboration, and workflow.”
- “By extending the intelligence of Autodesk Architectural Desktop drawings to TRIRIGA IBS, project teams can reduce inaccuracies, improve communication, and ensure project efficiency,” explained Anthony A. Marnell III, President and CEO of TRIRIGA Inc. “As a result, organizations can effectively maintain control of projects from start to finish, and reduce the time and costs associated with construction and capital expenditures.”
- TRIRIGA @ Autodesk University
- Autodesk University is the premier learning event and users conference for design professionals. TRIRIGA will showcase TRIRIGA IBS at the show in Booth No. 105.
- About TRIRIGA INC.
- Established in 2000, TRIRIGA INC. is a developer of Web-based business automation software for the hospitality, aerospace, and design/build industries. The company’s enterprise-class software platform, TRIRIGA Intelligent Business System (IBS), offers a suite of tools to significantly improve manufacturing, engineering, construction, procurement, and maintenance operations. Current TRIRIGA clients include Marnell Corrao Associates, Wynn Design & Development, and Aerospace Concepts. For more information, contact TRIRIGA at 702/932-4444, or visit http://www.tririga.com.
- About Autodesk
- Founded in 1982, Autodesk, Inc., is the world’s leading design and digital media creation, management, and distribution company. The company serves a diverse portfolio of industries, including architectural design and land development, manufacturing, utilities, telecommunications, media, and entertainment. By delivering tools that foster innovation and creativity, Autodesk helps customers throughout the value chain leverage digital design data to work better, faster, and smarter. Autodesk is one of the largest global software companies with annual revenues of $936 million. For more information about the company, seehttp://www.autodesk.com.
- Autodesk and Autodesk University are registered trademarks of Autodesk , Inc., in the United States and other countries.
TRIRIGA Announces New Web-Based Software System for Hospitality Industry
- New e-Business Platform Allows Organizations to Centralize and Dramatically Improve Capital Expenditure and FF&E Procurement Processes
- LAS VEGAS–28 November 2001: TRIRIGA INC., a leading provider of business automation software for the hospitality, aerospace, and design/build industries, today announced TRIRIGA Intelligent Business System(TM) (IBS) for Hospitality, a new version of its Web-based software platform to help streamline capital expenditure and procurement processes.
- Targeting purchasing groups, hotel and restaurant chains, franchises, large-scale retailers, and healthcare operators that manage large-scale capital expenditures, TRIRIGA IBS for Hospitality offers a centralized, fully-customizable database system to improve business processes associated with new construction, renovations, and all types of capital expenditure projects. The software is ideal for managing multiple projects and properties, and can help aggregate procurement activities, such as Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment (FF&E) across many locations.
- TRIRIGA IBS for Hospitality is an enterprise-class software system that enables owners, designers, sub-contractors, consulting groups, and suppliers to collaborate on projects, exchange information, and automate specification and procurement processes via the Internet. The system includes a suite of integrated tools and a centralized knowledge base to facilitate projects, such as design collaboration, specification bidding, technical analysis, code compliance, and purchasing.
- “Organizations, such as purchasing groups serving the hospitality market, can achieve significant efficiencies when managing large-scale capital expenditure projects,” explained Anthony A. Marnell III, President and CEO of TRIRIGA INC. “TRIRIGA IBS for Hospitality can streamline the entire design and capital expenditure process, putting owners and operators in control of their properties and projects.”
- TRIRIGA IBS targets national retailers, franchises, and hospitality and healthcare operators. Marnell Corrao Associates (MCA), one of the premier design/build firms in the US focusing on the hospitality industry, is also using TRIRIGA IBS to support several of their interior design and construction projects.
- “We have seen other solutions that focused on one or two aspects of the design-build process, but TRIRIGA IBS is the only one able to automate and centralize our entire business,” explained Perry Eiman, President of MCA. “TRIRIGA IBS is designed the way our industry really works by industry professionals who truly understand our business. It is intuitive and simple, very easy for both our employees and business partners to comprehend and utilize.”
- Using TRIRIGA IBS, organizations can leverage the Web to centrally manage everything from CAD drawings to design specification, cost estimating, online procurement and supply chain management. TRIRIGA IBS offers an open architecture that can be easily integrated with existing CAD and engineering applications, as well as other third-party accounting and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- TRIRIGA IBS is available on a completely hosted basis, enabling the hospitality and retail industries to leverage an enterprise-class software platform, without the time and complexity associated with implementing such a system in-house. As a result, organizations can get up and running quickly, and can easily scale their use of TRIRIGA IBS as their needs grow.
- About TRIRIGA INC.
- Established in 2000, TRIRIGA INC. is a developer of Web-based business automation software for the hospitality, aerospace, and design/build industries. The company’s enterprise-class software platform, TRIRIGA Intelligent Business System (IBS), offers a suite of tools to significantly improve manufacturing, engineering, construction, procurement, and maintenance operations. The product has won a series of awards, including the A/E/C Systems Best Award, Best of Show from CADALYST magazine, and Editors’ Choice from CADENCE magazine. Current TRIRIGA clients include Marnell Corrao Associates, Wynn Design & Development, and Aerospace Concepts. For more information, contact TRIRIGA at (702) 932-4444, or visit http://www.tririga.com.