TRIRIGA Named in Leaders Quadrant of Magic Quadrant for IWMS Software
LAS VEGAS, NV–February 1, 2011: TRIRIGA INC, a leading provider of integrated workplace management systems (IWMS) and environmental sustainability software, today announced that it has been positioned in the Leaders quadrant of the “Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems”  by Gartner Inc.
According to Gartner, Leaders “have strength in applications and platform technology, demonstrate a high level of quality in product reliability and service, have strong operational and organizational capabilities and financial stability, have global reach and offer a strong vision of customer needs, reflected in a robust development road map.”
Unlike IWMS solutions acquired through merger and acquisition, Gartner advises that “Integrated” suites developed by a single vendor “yield tighter, more seamless integration, less complexity, a better, more standardized interface, a more seamless customer experience, and often faster and more effective implementations.” According to Gartner, “the effective integration of these disciplines ideally operates off of a single database with common workflow tools, executive dashboards and robust predefined and customized reporting capabilities.”
In alignment with other IWMS market analysts, Gartner expanded its definition for integrated workplace management systems to include environmental sustainability as a core functional requirement for IWMS software, along with real estate management, construction project management, facilities space management, and maintenance management.
“We consider the Gartner IWMS MQ report the most complete analysis of the IWMS market since 2009,” said Robert Fitzgerald, Director of Global Practices for Nokia’s Workplace Resources Organization and longtime TRIRIGA customer. “An Integrated Workplace Management System based on a single technology platform provides a critical component to the success of Nokia’s workplace strategy; it allowed us to consolidate 62 disparate systems and tools and delivered measurable savings in the areas of occupancy and operating costs, energy use, carbon emissions and user productivity.”
“We are extremely proud to gain the recognition of Gartner as a leader in integrated workplace management systems,” said George Ahn, President and CEO of TRIRIGA. “We believe this report affirms the significant investments and quality of the solutions that TRIRIGA delivered with TRIRIGA 10 and TREES – our environmental sustainability solution. As organizations seek to reduce the cost and resources associated with a large portfolio of facilities, TRIRIGA 10 provides a modular, market-leading IWMS solution that delivers low implementation risk and measurable return on investment.”
TRIRIGA 10™, the latest version of TRIRIGA’s award-winning software, delivers a full suite of simple-to-use IWMS business and performance management applications including environmental sustainability for mid- to large-sized organizations, on a single technology platform and data repository with common workflow tools, process-based executive portals and pre-built reporting capabilities. This suite provides all of the five core application areas outlined in the 2011 Gartner IWMS MQ and more:
- TRIRIGA Real Estate™: Real estate management software to improve lease accounting and reduce occupancy costs.
- TRIRIGA Projects™: Enterprise project management software to improve capital project planning and accelerate project schedules.
- TRIRIGA Facilities™: Facilities management software to improve space planning and increase facility utilization.
- TRIRIGA Operations™: Facilities maintenance software to improve energy efficiency and reduce the cost of maintenance services.
- TRIRIGA TREES®: Award-winning environmental sustainability software to reduce energy costs and achieve carbon reduction goals.
- TRIRIGA WPM™: A suite of five purpose-built analytical applications integrated into TRIRIGA’s IWMS applications suite to identify underperforming facilities, resources and processes.
- TRIRIGA’s Application Builder™: A single set of web-based, design-time components to build customer-specific configurations without changes to source code.
- TRIRIGA BusinessConnect™: An industry standard XML-based integration software product to streamline information exchange between TRIRIGA and third-party systems.
- Mobile TRIRIGA™: Mobile technology to streamline work orders, time reporting, inventory management and inspections with handheld devices.
- TRIRIGA Offline™: A technology extension to save time in gathering and distributing information between offline users and TRIRIGA applications.
 Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems” by Rob Schafer, January 31, 2011
About the Magic Quadrant
The Magic Quadrant is copyrighted 2011 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner’s analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the “Leaders” quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Named by foremost independent analyst firms as a leader in sustainability software and in Integrated Workplace Management Systems, TRIRIGA provides enterprise sustainability, real estate and facilities management solutions. TRIRIGA delivers the industry’s most advanced capabilities such as configurable workflow and performance analytics engines to reduce operating costs, increase return on assets and achieve sustainability goals for mid- and large-sized commercial and public enterprises, including more than one-third of the Fortune 100.
For more information, contact TRIRIGA at (702) 932-4444, or visit http://www.tririga.com.