The issue is that the ‘Files Referenced’ tab is not respecting the TRIRIGA Document Manager security settings. See the following steps for reproducing the issue.
- S01) Log in to IBM TRIRIGA as system;
- S02) Go to Home -> Portfolio -> People -> Employees, and select 2 users for our testing and prepare them accordingly, assigning them the required security groups and licenses for accessing Document Manager (UserA and UserB);
- S03) Go to Home -> Tools -> Document Manager;
- S22) Go to Home -> Tools -> Document Manager;
- S23) Open ‘Folder 1’ and then the ‘File 1 upload’ and click on the ‘Files Referenced’ tab;
- S24) Click on the Find button and search for the ‘Test 2 upload’ file, see that this user will have access to this file. Click Ok after that…
The Document Management User Guide is missing some information about where the security is applied. The Document and Folder security is not applied to queries. The Document Management User Guide will be amended to talk about when security is applied and when it is not.