If you have an export package and continue to add objects over and over again, eventually the “Property” panel contains the following error and the export package cannot be saved:
An Error Occurred. Contact your System Administrator. — [MID-3193645048]
When this happens, an error like the following is written to the server.log:
2016-02-16 22:34:33,878 ERROR [com.tririga.platform.error.ErrorHandler](Default Executor-thread-67) Report handled exception: com.tririga.platform.error.PlatformRuntimeException: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException[MID-3193645048] com.tririga.platform.error.PlatformRuntimeException: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at [...]
Caused by: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
Steps to replicate:
- 1. Navigate to Home > Tools.
- 2. Launch the Object Migration tool.
- 3. Create a new export package with the create mode set to “Empty”.
- 4. In the “Object Finder” panel, select “Workflow” as “Object Type”.
- 5. Select the first module type listed in the “Object Finder” panel’s “Module” drop-down list.
- 6. Click “Search”, select all results, and click “Add Selected Objects”.
- 7. Select the next module type listed in the “Object Finder” panel’s “Module” drop-down list and repeat Step 6.
- 8. Keep repeating Step 7.
Two concurrent threads attempted to access the same action at the same time. We resolved an error that could occur in the “Property” window when adding objects to an Object Migration package.