In TRIRIGA 3.5/10.5 with SQL Server 2012, I get a timeout error when I try to test the connection while creating a TRIRIGA_DB data source in the BIRT designer. I am using the following parameters:
- Driver Class: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver (v1.3)
- Database URL: jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://a.b.c.d/tridata (The a.b.c.d is the same one used to connect to TRIRIGA. The SQL server and TRIRIGA are located on the same server.)
- User Name: (The user name used to connect to the database.)
- Password: (The password used to connect to the database.)
- JNDI URL: jdbc/local/Datasource-TRIRIGA-data
I can successfully export a starter report, modify it, and import it back into TRIRIGA. But I need to work with the TRIRIGA_DB data source above, so I can create ad-hoc queries. I don’t think there is a way to do that with starter reports. How can I troubleshoot this issue?