Why aren’t BIRT report results the same between environments?

We have a report that runs in development, but when we run that same report in pre-production, we get nothing but a white screen. We are supposed to get a filter that pops up, and after you select that, the report runs. It doesn’t even get to that point in pre-prod.

I thought that maybe it was an SSO issue, so we bypassed SSO, and we still get the same results. There are no errors in the server.log, and I also ran an HTTP request tool, and didn’t see any errors. We also ran this in Eclipse and it worked fine too. We are stuck and need assistance with figuring out why it’s doing what it’s doing.

Continue reading


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s