Exporting system labels through the TRIRIGA Globalization Manager is producing error messages in the server log, and the system annotated XLIFF files are not being produced.
Steps to replicate:
- 1) Login to the TRIRIGA application.
- 2) Create a navigation item.
- 3) Add your navigation item to a navigation collection.
- 4) Export Label, System Labels, Full Export, Internal Values. Clear the Data check box. Click Export.
- ISSUE: The LabelManager.log gets the following error.
- ERROR: An error occurred while exporting labels of SYSTEMLABEL to files. [MID-2904836062]
The system label export will cause stalling when an issue related to annotated navigation system labels is encountered. Moving forward, the system label export will now be prevented from stalling when an issue related to annotated navigation system labels is encountered. The issue will be logged and the export process will continue to generate files.