A common question about new TRIRIGA installations is: Where is the Real Estate Lease Abstract offline form, since it is not in the Tools > Data Utilities > Lease Abstract Offline area? Why is that so?
When you have a new install and you go to the user documentation to follow the instructions on how to use the Real Estate Lease Abstract offline form, the instructions point out that you must navigate to Tools > Data Utilities > Lease Abstract Offline and work with the Real Estate Lease Abstract offline form there. But when you do so, the list is empty. You might ask: Is the offline form in a separate download in IBM Passport Advantage or IBM Fix Central?
Not really. The offline form is indeed in TRIRIGA, but in another place. The form must be downloaded, the spreadsheet populated, and the content uploaded, as follows:
- 1. Navigate to Tools > System Setup > Integration > Offline Content.
- 2. Download the triRELeaseAbstract form. We also have one form for each language we support.
- 3. Fill out the form (General section: Units sub-section, Premise Location table; Rent section: Rent Schedules table; and all mandatory data).
- 4. Save the form on your local machine.
- 5. Upload the form by going to Tools > Data Utilities > Lease Abstract Offline. Click “Add” to add the form and upload your content.
There you go, a fresh new form out of the oven for you.