Have you upgraded your IBM TRIRIGA platform only to find that you cannot see any of the CAD graphics that were visible in your previous platform release? If so, you may want to reprocess your drawings. Please note that reprocessing your drawings can take some time, so you might want to plan this process to run during off-peak hours.
To reprocess your drawings, follow these steps:
- 1. As an application administrator, login to the IBM TRIRIGA Admin Console.
- 2. Click on the radio button next to “Database Manager”.
- 3. Click on the link titled “Reprocess published drawings”.
Under certain conditions, the reprocessing of your CAD drawings may have encountered issues during the upgrade process. It is important to always review the server log file from the first server startup after an upgrade. In the case of your drawings, look for “Reprocessing” in the log file. Most of the entries after that line will contain information about the reprocessing of each individual drawing.
- If a drawing is processed without issue, you should see a series of 7 informational messages starting with “DXF: Processing Header” and ending with “DXF: EOF”.
- If there is a problem during the reprocessing process, you will likely see either an error or warning message between those two informational messages. If that is the case, you will want to follow the steps outlined above once the upgrade processing has completed on that first server.