The IMAGINiT Technologies division of Rand Worldwide has released its Clarity family of products that are compatible with Autodesk Revit 2017, Autodesk Revit Server 2017 and A360 Collaboration for Revit 2017.
Key new features… improve collaboration and deepen BIM coordinators’ abilities to manage projects and share models…
- Clarity/Revit analytics. A dashboard allows administrators the ability to identify and understand “problem models” proactively across all active projects. Track file size, open times and 20 other criteria – providing deep insights into the state of Revit projects and models.
- Preview of future task scheduling. Based on their past and present activities, users can look to the future and plan ongoing tasks without worrying about running out of capacity.
- Support for multiple concurrent Revit task processes. Depending on the hardware available, administrators can now enable multiple copies of Revit to process tasks concurrently.
- Remotely manage (and cancel) tasks in progress. Administrators can now actively manage the queue of current tasks, including stopping in process tasks through the web interface.
- Support for task automation in Revit Server projects. Allows users to run tasks on Revit Server without the need for Clarity Connect.
- User interface improvements. A simplified user interface, including check boxes instead of writing complex rules, allows departments and individuals to easily access the information that is most relevant to their needs…
[Admin: This post is related to the 12.07.15 post about Autodesk, IMAGINiT, and insights on BIM for facility management.]