- Open the Globalization Manager tool. Click Export.
- Select the export type, process type, and target language.
- Select Dictionary from the Label drop-down list.
- Perform the export.
I’ve done those steps with these settings:
- Export Type = Label & Data (all BOs)
- Process Type = Full
- Target Language = Internal Values
This creates files under …. tririga/userfiles/Translations/tririgaData/export. I used “Mock View” in my web app to confirm which strings should be translated. I see the files and there’s a ton of strings there in different files, but when I “grep” for a string that should be in the translatable list, it’s not there. I also tried with different Target Languages, like US English and Swedish. Still no string I recognize. What am I missing?
For the UX Framework, the translatable texts should be found inside the label folder: tririga/userfiles/Translations/tririgaLabel/export, specifically inside files with name like DICTIONARY_XX.xliff.