Steps to replicate:
- 1. Create a new security group. I set Read, Update, Create, and Delete on the triBudget module only. Everything else was left as Inherit, etc.
- 2. Assign this security group to a test user.
- 3. Login as test user, and security will be fine.
- 4. Export OM for security group.
- 5. Import OM security group back into environment.
- 6. Login as test user, and queries, etc., will be broken.
A record of a completely different type has the same name as “Organizations” and “Geographies”. A patch helper, workflow, and query will be made available to rename the as-delivered records that have the same name. The query will be used to help find security groups that have the Geo or Org set to the incorrect record type.