Planning for a new installation or migration of an existing IBM TRIRIGA installation can be a complicated endeavor, because there are so many different possible configurations for the IBM TRIRIGA n-tier architecture. Here are some links that will help you with your planning:
- Hardware Requirements: For the minimum recommendation in terms of physical hardware, please review this information.
- Archive of IBM TRIRIGA Support Matrices: Review the applicable compatibility matrix for your TRIRIGA Application Platform version to make sure your target environment will be compatible. Click the Attachments tab to see all matrices.
- Installing IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform: Review the overview of hardware configuration for your version. As an example, here is the link to IBM TRIRIGA Platform 3.5.0.
- Best Practices for System Performance: Review the performance best practices document and implement any recommendations that apply to your target environment.
- System Sizing: Review the system sizing information available here and take action accordingly.
This is a lot of information to go through, but taking the time to review this information during your planning phase of your installation or migration will allow you to make informed decisions based on your intended use of the IBM TRIRIGA product, and to plan accordingly.
[Admin: The same article is also posted in the Watson IoT Support blog.]