So I created a new TRIRIGA classification with the following steps:
- 1) Added a new business object “cstCar” (Car) in the Classification module.
- 2) Created an association for the new business object as “Is Parent Of” to itself.
- 3) Created an association in the Classification business object as “Is Parent Of” to the new business object above.
- 4) Created a new form for the new business object. In the Includes/Forms tab, added the new business object and form.
- 5) Revised the triClassification form. In the Includes/Forms tab, added the new business object and form stated above. Published changes.
- 6) Opened the Classification form, and added the new Classification “Car”. For the Name, gave it “Car”. For the Description, gave it “Top Level Parent”.
- 7) Selected that Classification “Car” and added a new Classification under it. For the Name, gave it “Honda”.
After hitting the Create button, the record saves. However, in the General section, the Hierarchy Path field only shows “Honda”. I’m wondering why it doesn’t display the full “\Classifications\Car\Honda”? Did I miss a step or setting? I queried the database and the TRIPATHTX does have “\Classifications\Car\Honda” for the record. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
[Admin: This post is related to the 05.18.16 post about the OrgName, LocationName and GeographyName field paths not displaying properly.]