I wanted to reach out to the broader TRIRIGA community on this question. We’re implementing TRIRIGA for a private university. The space classes on space records drive many area formulas, rollups, calculations, etc.
- How have other universities implemented FICM codes (formerly HEGIS codes) in TRIRIGA?
- Have you added them (FICM room codes) as a new classification?
- Have you put the FICM codes on the space class records or on the space records?
- Have you completely replaced the space class records with FICM code records instead?
- What worked for you? What didn’t work for you?
[Admin: For convenience, here are the meanings of the acronyms: Facilities Inventory and Classification Manual (FICM), Higher Education General Information Survey (HEGIS).]