When you add a system function having parameters to a switch condition in TRIRIGA 3.5.2, the parameters seem to be placed properly (they are inside the system function’s parentheses). But if you go outside of the switch and come back, the parameters are moved to after the system function’s parentheses.
Steps to replicate:
- In the Workflow Builder, create a new workflow.
- In that workflow, add a switch.
- For the switch condition, add a system function such as “endsWith” that has required parameters.
- Make sure the system function’s parameters were added correctly and look correct immediately after adding it. The parameters are inside the system function’s parentheses.
- Click the white space in the upper panel (where the tasks appear) so that the switch condition details do not appear.
- Click on the switch again and notice that a valid switch condition is no longer present. The system function’s parameters now appear after the parentheses (outside of the function!).