The TRIRIGA 3.5.2 “Application Building: Data Management” user guide does not indicate that the data source needs to be configured before attempting to export a Data Load spreadsheet.
The steps for “Creating a data load spreadsheet”, as listed in the 3.5.2 “Application Building: Data Management” user guide, do not indicate that before doing this, you need to set up the data source properly. In fact, there is no mention of the need to set up the data-load data source in the guide until the “Processing and loading sample data” section, which comes after the section on creating a spreadsheet.
In the “Creating a data load spreadsheet” section, the following should be inserted as Step 3:
- 3. Ensure the data source is correctly set up for each data load item:
- a. Select the data load item.
- b. Select the Integration Object field.
- c. In the Data Source section of the integration object form, modify the credentials of the database if needed.
- d. Select the Test DB Connection link to verify that you can successfully connect to the database.
- e. Save and close the integration object form.
The old Step 3 becomes Step 4.