I have a TRIRIGA SaaS client, and administrators of my client have several questions about TRIRIGA SaaS services:
- 1. What are the differences of the functions between TRIRIGA on SaaS and TRIRIGA on premise? Please provide a list of the differences.
- 2. Can we use mail notifications to other users from TRIRIGA on SaaS?
- 3. Can we make and incorporate BIRT reports into TRIRIGA on SaaS?
I wanted to respond to this, in case these questions still needed answers.
- (1) The functionality in TRIRIGA SaaS versus TRIRIGA on-premise should be the same. If there is something that is not working that the client feels should be working, I would encourage your client to raise a ticket with the TRIRIGA SaaS team.
- (2) Yes, email notifications should work provided that the SaaS server has a way of reaching the client’s mail server.
- (3) Yes, the client should be able to make BIRT reports and incorporate them into TRIRIGA SaaS.