IV95382: Agent performance monitors not working properly


In the Admin Console, Performance Monitor, when monitoring a single value, it returns bad results. Returns wrong agent’s status. Returns “false” for an agent status even if the agent is running. Returns “0” for the number of agents running even if multiple agents are running.

We needed to update the calls to various platform status APIs. Moving forward, we updated the Admin Console, Performance Monitor, Single Value to correctly obtain the status of the active agents. This means the AGENTS_RUNNING_COUNT, OBJECT_PUBLISH_AGENT_RUNNING, SCHEDULER_AGENT_RUNNING, and all other agent-related monitors will now correctly report the agent status and count. We also removed the calls to KEYWORD_PARSER_AGENT_RUNNING and WAREHOUSE_AGENT_RUNNING as these no longer exist.

[Admin: This post is related to the 04.08.15 post about performance monitoring tools, and the 02.10.17 post about performance best practices.]

Continue reading

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s