Did you know the following?
- Store leases comprise 10% of total business costs in the retail industry.
- The number of online shoppers will increase from 1.5 billion in 2016 to 2 billion by 2019.
- At least 100 million customers are expected to shop in augmented reality by 2020.
IBM TRIRIGA provides a robust platform to manage the entire store lifecycle process and takes your real estate operational processes and workflow to the next level. It provides financial analysis and evaluation of your real estate transactions by evaluating and comparing site locations across geographies.
IBM TRIRIGA is a single technology platform and database repository with automated process workflows, pre-built performance metrics, and environmental and energy management functionality. The solution drives a three-fold value proposition to improve financial, operational, and environmental performance.
You can use IBM TRIRIGA for:
- Consolidating historical RE databases and spreadsheets into one integrated system.
- Improving lease accounting and administration.
- Capital program planning.
- Retail site selection.
- Performance analysis.
- Business Intelligence…
[Admin: This post is related to the 06.07.17 post by ValuD about IWMS in higher education, and the 06.14.17 post by ValuD about space as an asset. To see other related posts, use the ValuD tag or Retail tag.]