I’m trying to do a reservation integration between Exchange (Outlook 365) and TRIRIGA. But since TRIRIGA is on-premise, it has several firewall restrictions in order to reach Exchange. As a solution, we are using IBM Domino to relay the SMTP messages from Exchange to TRIRIGA. The flow would be:
- User books a room on Exchange using the web client.
- The Send connector sends the email to Domino by using the forwarding contact for the room.
- Domino receives the email and forwards it to the TRIRIGA server.
- It should relay the message without modifying it in any way.
- TRIRIGA receives and processes the SMTP message.
- What we expected: The reservation should’ve been created.
- What we see: TRIRIGA can’t find the room. It seems that the SMTP message is missing the “spec_id” of the room.
Has anyone implemented a similar solution? From Exchange to Domino to TRIRIGA? If yes, how did you configure the environments? Where should the “spec_id” be in the SMTP message that is sent to TRIRIGA?