I am experiencing an error with a smart section that was working just a week ago. This smart section exists across various environments, but is now causing an error in the development environment. I have experimented with the following:
- Removing the smart section causes record to show properly.
- Association and reverse association are both set properly.
- Removing all fields from the smart section causes the record to show properly, but adding any one field results in an error again.
- I can move the smart section to another tab and the rest of the record shows properly, until I click on the tab with the smart section.
- I have already tried object migrating the business object and form from an environment that works.
In the server log, this is error that shows:
440 ERROR [com.tririga.platform.error.ErrorHandler](WebContainer : 16) Report handled exception: com.tririga.platform.gui.rendering.GuiRenderingException: Could not render Gui Component: GuiTabMetadataImpl[Name=triGeneral,ID=14,GUI=GuiMetadataImpl[Name=tdbREProjectAuction,ID=10048479]] for record: SmartObjectImpl[ID=SmartObjectId[ID=47510356,Business Object ID=10002876],Business Object=BoImpl[name=triREProject,id=10002876,module=ModuleImpl[name=triProject,id=19]]][MID-3549400938]...