Is anyone using the system organization for their security groups? We have noticed a problem to which IBM doesn’t seem to be giving enough any attention, and I’m wondering how many clients have even found this yet.
I posted the following statement in IBM developerWorks hoping to get some attention. We are starting to notice a few areas where the SQL data doesn’t match what is viewed in the application. Here is an example:
- (1) First, you need a query that displays a list of leases and one of the columns is the system org. (Make sure that column has a user filter.)
- (2) Now, note the system org name on one of the records.
- (3) Go to that org record. Edit the org name (for example, add “test” to the end of it), and activate the org record.
- (4) Go back to that query.
- (5) The system org displays the new value on the lease and in the query.
- (6) Enter a user filter for “test” in the system org column. But the query doesn’t recognize the edit…
[Admin: The same question is also posted in the main Application Platform forum. This post is related to the 01.04.17 post about filters failing when using changed classification values. To see other related posts, use the SQL tag or Filter tag.]