After performing a TRIRIGA platform upgrade, some of the floor plans are not visible in the forms. Why aren’t they visible?
The TRIRIGA server cache needs to be refreshed. In other words, you need to clear the caches and restart the server. Here are more-detailed steps to clear your TRIRIGA cache and log folder:
- Login to the Admin Console.
- Go to the “Cache Manager” managed object.
- Click on the “All Caches (Global)” link and then “Hierarchy Tree Data – with rebuild” link. The process might take some time.
- Go to the “Database Manager” managed object, and click on the “Reprocess published drawings” link. Give the process some time to finish. Go to the current server log, and look for a related entry saying that the reprocess published drawing actions are finished. You will find a message similar to the following:
“INFO [com.tririga.platform.graphics.vector.drawing.DrawingService](http-0.0.0.0-21001-7) Finished re-processing drawings”
- Logout of the Admin Console.
- Stop the TRIRIGA JVMs via the WebSphere Admin Console.
- Delete the logs in the <TRIRIGA install>/log folder that has server.log.
- Clear the WebSphere temporary cache folder.
- Restart the TRIRIGA JVMs via the WebSphere Admin Console.
[Admin: This post is related to the 07.15.16 post about floor plan graphics disappearing after an upgrade, and the 09.29.14 post about clearing the TRIRIGA application server cache area. To see other related posts, use the “floor plan” or “clear cache” search phrase.]