Today, TRIRIGAFEEDIA exceeded 100,000 hits! To put this into perspective, while it reached its first 10,000 hits in less than 8 months, it reached its last 10,000 hits in less than 2 months! Thanks to the TRIRIGA Around the World Facebook group, the TRIMAX user group, and the greater TRIRIGA community for reading, following, rating, commenting, and feeding TRIRIGAFEEDIA. I truly appreciate it!
I would like to use an extended formula to resolve my requirement. In the triBuilding form, I need to show the max and min values of triLevelNU of the triFloor which belong to the triBuilding record. So I’ve create a query based on triFloor with a simple association filter on triBuilding record. This query has only two fields: triNameTX and triLevelNU…
I’ve used my query to get all of the triLevelNU values of triFloor. But how can get the max value of this list? When we use the mode “Values”, do we get an array? Is it possible to get the max value from a query?
The query engine is calling multiple SQL statements that check permissions for module and form-level access for each row returned.
A sample report runs pairs of duplicated SQL statements with very similar bind variables. It first selects the SERVICE_ID using 3 bind variables, then repeats the process, checking for a Template ID of -1 with otherwise identical binds to the first statement. We see appsec.getValidSecurityServiceIds calls to the APP_OBJECT_PERMISSION that data should be cached.
The query engine was looking up security group tab information for every BO in the report crossed with every group a user is assigned to. Moving forward, we reduced the number of calls to the database for non-admin users when checking security by adding a new cache.
I have configured Esri connector in our TRIRIGA instance using the following URL:
/html/en/default/rest/EsriJS?map=Default – Location – Associated to Current Record&level=5
We have found that the GIS map initially displays but at the lowest zoom level. Essentially, the map is not responding to the Level parameter. Does anyone have any experience with this?
I’ve noticed that after the upgrade for the 10.5.2 application, the Association Type list in List Manager has what appears to be bad or inappropriate values. Also, it doesn’t appear that I can delete them. The check box that is normally displayed for each entry is missing. The inappropriate values include:
Changes related to the UX framework caused changes to be introduced to the application OM. These need to be cleaned up in applications where the 10.5.2 OM package has been applied. At this time, the entries can be left alone as they are not being used and have no impact. We are developing a solution to remove these invalid entries and this document will be updated once that is made available.
Why are different object labels displayed for the object label that I selected in Object Label Manager?
In IBM TRIRIGA 3.5.2, this is new and it is working as designed… The list of objects on the Labeled Objects tab contains not only objects that currently have the object label, but also objects that previously had the object label. The current label for each object is displayed in the Current Object Label column.
We are encountering some issues running DataConnect on a DB2 database and wondered if anyone could point us in the right direction. Previously, we were successfully running on an Oracle Database, but since moving to DB2, we have come across some issues.
We found some notes that said we could resolve some issues by ensuring that numeric fields in the import file contained zeros instead of blanks, but we still get the same issues. The import of the data to the staging table is failing, and the TRIRIGA integration object is displaying errors. For some reason, it is not recognizing the data in the file…