We have a number of existing enterprise TRIRIGA customers who are retaining their lease data in TRIRIGA (their investment), but using a connected, low-cost, cloud-based solution for lease accounting. The good news is that it works, it’s easy, it’s lower cost, and in production today with Fortune 100 customers with large TRIRIGA investments. Let me know if you have an interest in moving into a lease accounting solution in a low-cost way, while preserving your TRIRIGA investment.
CoStar Lease Accounting Setup for ASC 842 and IFRS 16 Compliance
- 1. Connect existing lease management systems with our proprietary Data Connector. You can retain investments in existing lease systems and take advantage of our proven lease accounting functionality while avoiding the costs of upgrading enterprise software.
- 2. Migrate all existing lease data with our integrated Lease Administration System. You can upgrade existing systems to the smart choice for lease accounting and management, provide access to an unlimited amount of organizational users and departments, and save on long-term costs associated with multiple systems and upgrades.
[Admin: To see other related posts, use the FASB tag or IFRS tag.]
I have a TRIRIGA SaaS client, and administrators of my client have several questions about TRIRIGA SaaS services:
- 1. What are the differences of the functions between TRIRIGA on SaaS and TRIRIGA on premise? Please provide a list of the differences.
- 2. Can we use mail notifications to other users from TRIRIGA on SaaS?
- 3. Can we make and incorporate BIRT reports into TRIRIGA on SaaS?
[Admin: This post is related to the 05.24.16 post by ValuD about SaaS with TRIRIGA, and the 11.13.15 post about TRIRIGA SaaS in the Cloud Shop.]
Is there any way to embed the HTML code used for Google Analytics (or similar technologies) within the TRIRIGA code?
[Admin: This post is related to the 06.05.16 post by Dennis Salguero about Watson Analytics and Cognitive IoT.]
In November, we announced the launch of our TRIRIGA Connector for Watson Analytics – letting business professionals and facility managers easily integrate their TRIRIGA buildings data directly into Watson Analytics…
Self-service analytics: The answer to the data skills-gap
Today, getting access to the information you need to run your business probably means working across a number of different roles and teams: IT to get you access to your data, business analysts to help make sense of your data, and data scientists to help build predictive models. But the time and cost associated with getting the insights you need to solve daily problems can be prohibitive…
This is where Watson Analytics comes in. The easy-to-use interface is designed with business users in mind, enabling guided data discovery, predictive analytics and automatic visualization. For real estate and facility managers, Watson Analytics with TRIRIGA is your data scientist in a box…
How will you use your new insights?
The cognitive power of Watson Analytics allows it to uncover important and unexpected insights hidden in your data. You may uncover energy usage trends that you didn’t know were impacting your bottom line, or use Watson Analytics to reduce under utilized space and help lower your cost per square foot.
By exploring lease data, you might predict future capacity and achieve standards compliance. Or you may drill into your maintenance data for insights that will reduce operations costs and simplify service delivery…
[Admin: This post is related to the 11.15.16 post about the IBM TRIRIGA Connector for Watson Analytics overview.]
Prior to using FM:Systems Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS), FM:Interact, the University had abandoned an obsolete Space Management solution and were largely using Excel sheets to “guesstimate” space utilization…
After investigated 6 different Space Management software providers, they chose FM:Systems because it met, and exceeded, these baseline requirements:
- FM:Systems provided more out-of-the-box functionality than its competitors
- FM:Systems had a vested interest in our success, because it offered direct contact during implementation and maintenance, with no third-party managing the process
- The Software as a Service (SaaS) model meant FM:Systems had a lower cost of implementation and ongoing maintenance
- The system allows for unlimited “general users” which was critical to the RCM mandate for transparency
- The user interface was easier to navigate for University stakeholders than other products investigated
- The most compelling reason for choosing FM:Systems? Their people.
[Admin: This post is related to the 08.01.16 post about the competitors of IBM TRIRIGA.]
[Updated 05.30.17 to reflect new beta URLs]
IBM TRIRIGA hosts a public beta for review and evaluation of our upcoming releases. You can access the site here. There is a very simple registration application that you must fill out, in order to gain access. That registration application can be found here (username: beta, password: signup).
We also have a public Slack channel to which you can request access, where you can engage development of new and upcoming features, as well as gain early previews of release notes and support matrices.
The IBM TRIRIGA beta is going to be refreshed to start our 3.5.3/10.5.3 beta on December 29th, and will be available again by January 3rd. During the refresh, the beta server will be unavailable. All previous user accounts will be removed, and registration will be required again to create new accounts and access the beta.
There’s also an IBM TRIRIGA demo site where you don’t have to register. Our TRIRIGA SaaS or “cloud” version has a viewable demo here.
[Admin: A similar message is also posted in the TRIRIGA Around the World Facebook group. This post is related to the 11.13.15 post about IBM TRIRIGA SaaS in the Cloud Shop.]
Here’s an overview and demo of the IBM TRIRIGA Connector for Watson Analytics, which lets business professionals easily integrate their TRIRIGA building data directly into Watson Analytics. Presented by Paul Lacey, Offering Manager for IBM TRIRIGA.