To create a logical copy of your TRIRIGA database schema, use the Oracle data pump for exporting database dump files. More information can be found here in the Oracle Help Center. It is recommended to run these steps from your database server with a privileged database user, and to stop the TRIRIGA application beforehand.
(1) Create directory object in Oracle where you want to download the dump. Information on how to do this can be found here in the Oracle Help Center.
(2) Run the export command expdp as follows. Substitute the variables properly.
expdp <db_admin>/<admin_pw> DUMPFILE=<dpump_dir>:<filename>.dmp SCHEMAS=<schema_name> LOGFILE=<dpump_dir>:expschema.log
What were some of the most used technotes in 2016? The IBM Watson IoT Support team has compiled a list of the top twenty TRIRIGA troubleshooting technotes that were most accessed on the web in 2016. We hope that highlighting these technotes here will help with your troubleshooting efforts.
[Admin: This post is related to the 05.27.16 post about the top twenty TRIRIGA technotes of January-May 2016.]
Does anyone have a reference guide or working notes on the Style Manager?
I applied the TRIRIGA 3.5.0 skin to one of my environments, and wanted to change a few colors. Trial and error is horrible due to the number of options, similar names, and lack of alphabetical lists. There are also no pictures in the user guides anymore. I was hoping someone had some illustrations. The specific items I’m trying to change are highlighted…
- The second-level menu background.
- The color of the tab background.
- The selected tab foreground color.
- The outside border of the tab. With the muted color scheme, we need a little more definition, like a soft white, but we can’t find that option.
[Admin: This post is related to the 09.23.16 post about changing colors, and the 08.23.16 post and 09.30.16 post about Section 508 color-contrast compliance.]
Starting with the TRIRIGA 3.5.0 platform release, the Object Migration tool’s “Full Package” create mode was removed from the Object Migration tool. But with TRIRIGA 3.5.2, the new “Full Metadata Package” was added in its place.
From the 3.5.2 Release Notes
- Release Notes > Object Migration: The Create Mode field in Object Migration now contains a Full Metadata Package option. With this option, the export package contains all objects from the entire TRIRIGA system, except for most record data. The record data for Classifications is included in the package. However, any record data that is associated to the classifications is not included. This option replaces the Full Package option available in earlier releases.
From the 3.5.2 Knowledge Center
- New features > Create Full Metadata Package export option: You can create an export package that contains all objects from the entire system, except for most record data. The record data for Classifications is included in the package. However, any record data that is associated to the classifications is not included. This menu replaces the Full Package option of earlier versions.
- Creating an export package: To create a package that contains all objects, select Full Metadata Package. The package will contain all objects from the entire system, except for most record data. The record data for Classifications is included in the package. However, any record data that is associated to the classifications is not included.
Where is the information regarding IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform 3.5.2 and IBM TRIRIGA 10.5.2 features, installation, and more?
[Admin: This post is related to the 06.13.16 post about finding 3.5.1 and 10.5.1 information, the 12.11.15 post about finding 3.5.0 and 10.5.0 information, and the 10.01.15 post about finding 3.4.2 and 10.4.2 information. To see other related posts, search “where is the latest“ or “where can you find“.]
I wanted to reach out to the group to see if anyone knows if a user guide exists on how to use this UX Space Assessment module. I am a trainer and wanted to know if something exists before I create a guide myself.
You can find Space Assessment information in UX Article 4: “Navigating UX“.
This document describes how to download IBM® TRIRIGA® V10.5.2 and IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform V3.5.2 by using the IBM Passport Advantage website…
- 1. Go to the Passport Advantage site and sign in.
- 2. Select Software download & media access. Click Continue if prompted.
- 3. On the Download software tab, search by part number for CJ0TZML.
- 4. In the Select individual files section, expand the + sign to view the included files.
- 5. Select the check boxes for the items that you need to download…