Implementing UX: Building a simple application in the IBM TRIRIGA UX framework
By Jay Manaloto
STILL INTERESTED? If you missed my first article, I discussed the key concepts and challenges of the UX framework. Don’t worry, I’ll give a brief summary. But if you’ve read the article, what’s next? This time, we’ll get a basic idea of how to build a simple UX application. Sounds good?
- What is UX? The standard definition of “UX” is user experience. But for simplicity, I’ll refer to the TRIRIGA UX framework as “UX”.
- What are the key concepts?
- What are the key challenges?
- What are the new metadata concepts?
- Can we dig deeper into the UX model?
- Can we dig deeper into the UX view?
- Can we build a simple UX application?
- Still want more?