[Admin: This content comes from the original mobile-friendly PDF.]
Implementing UX: Can we build a simple UX application?
Yes, I think we can! After all, this is what you were waiting for, right? At this point, you should have a better idea of the concepts and components.
For our example, we’ll build a simple 3-field 3-button application by (1) defining a model with a single data source, (2) defining the view connections to a model-and-view and application, and (3) defining and designing a view with a single HTML file. Sounds easy, huh?
Here are the basic steps:
- Define your model.
- Optional: Add the business object.
- 1: Add the model.
- 2: Add the data source.
- 3: Add a few fields for your data source.
- Define your view connections.
- 4: Add the view.
- 5: Add the model-and-view.
- 6: Add the application for your model-and-view.
- Define your view.
- 7: Set up the view sync.
- 8: Add the HTML file for your view.
- 9: Access the application.
- Design your view.
- 10: Start the view sync.
- 11: Add a paragraph element to your HTML file.
- 12: Add a few field elements to your HTML file.
- 13: Add a few button elements to your HTML file.
[Admin: To follow the detailed steps, see the original mobile-friendly PDF.]