Introducing UX: Shifting to a more modern IBM TRIRIGA UX framework
By Jay Manaloto
CONGRATULATIONS! So you’ve heard about the new UX application framework. You’ve thought about it and you’re ready to dive in. But what exactly is TRIRIGA UX? How do you get started? First, let’s introduce a few key concepts. After all, this isn’t the same old TRIRIGA anymore.
- What is UX? The standard definition of “UX” is user experience. But for simplicity, I’ll refer to the TRIRIGA UX framework as “UX”.
- What are the key concepts?
- What about the existing framework?
- What are the key challenges?
- What exactly is TRIRIGA UX?
- Will you be required to use UX?
- What are our future plans?
- Still confused or curious?