Navigating UX: Guiding your way through the new IBM TRIRIGA UX apps and tools
By Jay Manaloto
WHAT’S NEW? By now, you might’ve seen my first few articles, where we explored the concepts, built a simple app, and extended that app. But this article will be a little different. This time, we’ll navigate UX apps and tools not as developers, but as everyday users and administrators. Ready?
- What is UX? The standard definition of “UX” is user experience. But for simplicity, I’ll refer to the TRIRIGA UX framework as “UX”.
- What are Perceptive apps?
- What are the new Perceptive apps?
- What’s new in the classic platform tools?
- What are the new UX App Designer tools?
- What are some best practices for UX?
- Still want more?