I have a TRIRIGA SaaS client, and administrators of my client have several questions about TRIRIGA SaaS services:
- 1. What are the differences of the functions between TRIRIGA on SaaS and TRIRIGA on premise? Please provide a list of the differences.
- 2. Can we use mail notifications to other users from TRIRIGA on SaaS?
- 3. Can we make and incorporate BIRT reports into TRIRIGA on SaaS?
I wanted to respond to this, in case these questions still needed answers.
- (1) The functionality in TRIRIGA SaaS versus TRIRIGA on-premise should be the same. If there is something that is not working that the client feels should be working, I would encourage your client to raise a ticket with the TRIRIGA SaaS team.
- (2) Yes, email notifications should work provided that the SaaS server has a way of reaching the client’s mail server.
- (3) Yes, the client should be able to make BIRT reports and incorporate them into TRIRIGA SaaS.
[Admin: This post is related to the 05.24.16 post by ValuD about SaaS with TRIRIGA, and the 11.13.15 post about TRIRIGA SaaS in the Cloud Shop.]
[Updated 05.30.17 to reflect new beta URLs]
IBM TRIRIGA hosts a public beta for review and evaluation of our upcoming releases. You can access the site here. There is a very simple registration application that you must fill out, in order to gain access. That registration application can be found here (username: beta, password: signup).
We also have a public Slack channel to which you can request access, where you can engage development of new and upcoming features, as well as gain early previews of release notes and support matrices.
The IBM TRIRIGA beta is going to be refreshed to start our 3.5.3/10.5.3 beta on December 29th, and will be available again by January 3rd. During the refresh, the beta server will be unavailable. All previous user accounts will be removed, and registration will be required again to create new accounts and access the beta.
There’s also an IBM TRIRIGA demo site where you don’t have to register. Our TRIRIGA SaaS or “cloud” version has a viewable demo here.
[Admin: A similar message is also posted in the TRIRIGA Around the World Facebook group. This post is related to the 11.13.15 post about IBM TRIRIGA SaaS in the Cloud Shop.]
IBM Facilities and Real Estate Management. TRIRIGA Real Estate Management (IWMS). Optimize space. Manage costs. Lower risk. Leverage an integrated workplace management solution and increase the operational, financial and environmental performance of your facilities and real estate.
[Admin: Similar to the Service Management cloud offerings on IBM Service Engage, the Cloud Shop offers a wider range of cloud offerings in the IBM Marketplace. This post is related to the 01.06.15 post about IBM TRIRIGA SaaS on Service Engage.]