I have a requirement. Whenever a user receives an email from the TRIRIGA application, the date-time should be displayed in local time, not the current server time. This should be based on different multiple time zones and not any particular one. Can anyone help me to achieve this through workflow activities in TRIRIGA?
“Whenever a user submits a request for resource reservation, he gets a notification in his portal. However, I am not able to get that notification in a personal email like firstname.lastname@example.org. I have added this email in the user profile. Also, in the notification window, it shows that the external mail is email@example.com. But I am still not able to get any emails if I login in that email account.”
I have a similar question as well. I would like the service technician to get an email notification if the work task has been assigned to him. Is that possible in TRIRIGA?
I have two questions:
- (1) Is there any way to export the results of a query and send them as an attachment to a particular email ID?
- (2) Is there any way to schedule to get the report results and automatically send them in Excel to an email ID?
When a notification is sent that contains an HTML document with the triCreatedSY (Created) and triModifiedSY (Modified) fields, the date values being shown are the same value, even when the record was modified well after it was created.
A parsing error was occurring when converting the String value into the Long value. Moving forward, we resolved an issue to display the correct values for the triModifiedSY and triCreatedSY fields in the email notification message.
I’m trying to update a record using Data Integrator. But currently, I have no good results with this. The record is just added, not updated. I would appreciate it if you could show me an example of updating the value of an existing record for an employee’s email address below. I might not have understood the publish name, or the unique key of TRIRIGA.
- (1) triIdTX: 1000004: This is the system generated number at record creation. I assume it’s used as the unique key. (I am not sure if it is the publish name or not.)
- (2) triLastName: Aaaaaaaa: This is the value with the same value when creating a record.
- (3) triFirstName: Bbbbbbbb: This is the value with the same value when creating a record.
- (4) triEmailTX: firstname.lastname@example.org: It was not set when creating a record. And I want to set this value as an update value.
Also, let’s suppose that some values are already set to other fields of triPeople, but are not specified in Data Integrator.
You are correct that it’s adding a record because you’re not using the Publish Name. Take a look at the documentation in Application Building for the IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform 3: Data Management (3.4.x PDF p.35 | 3.5.2 PDF p.31). I confirmed the publish name in our latest release is the same as documented: Last Name + ‘, ‘ + First Name + ‘ – ‘ + ID.
[Admin: To see other related posts, use the Data Integrator tag.]