I installed a new version of TRIRIGA Platform 3.5.3 and Application 10.5.3. I set up the IBM TRIRIGA Connector for BIM (Autodesk Revit) and CAD Integrator, and the environment is localhost:8001. But when I try to login to TRIRIGA from Revit, I get an error. Any ideas what’s going on here? It can’t be an issue with naming, because this is a fresh unconfigured application.
Verify the OSLC_BASE_URI. You can also turn on Fiddler, and verify that the URLs being sent over are valid URLs (including any port numbers) to connect to TRIRIGA from Revit.
[Admin: To see other related posts, use the BIM tag, Revit tag, or Fiddler tag.]
When publishing one of my floor plans from AutoCAD to TRIRIGA, and opening the Graphics tab, my floor plan shows up extremely zoomed out and I cannot figure out why. This has happened with a few of my plans, and I’ve tried a few different things that don’t seem to work. Along with this, my legend shows a very far distance from the floor plan, which doesn’t make sense, because the legend is right next to the plan in AutoCAD. Anyone have the same issue or know how to fix this?
[Admin: To see other related posts, use the Graphics tag or “floor plan” search phrase.]
If a person mistakenly adds a floor drawing to an incorrect floor, there is no method of using IBM TRIRIGA tools (TRIRIGA itself or CAD Integrator) to actually remove the graphic from the floor record.
A request for enhancement (RFE ID 109781) has been created to address this issue. I respectfully request that you vote for this RFE if you would like to see the CAD Integrator product have the ability to remove the graphic from the floor record. If you do not currently have an IBM ID, you can sign up for one at no cost.
[Admin: This post is related to the 12.13.16 post about deleting or unpublishing a floor plan. To see other related posts, use the RFE tag or Integrator tag.]
After a successful load of the TRIRIGA CAD Integrator/Publisher (CI), the menu is not displayed. After enabling the log to C:\ProgramData\IBM\TRIRIGA\CAD Integrator\log\ci.out, the file says: “Could not load resource: Could not find a part of the path…” Why?
In fact, the main issue was that the CAD menu title was not globally activated. When the menu bar is set, the TRIRIGA CAD Integrator menu is now displayed.
[Admin: To see other related posts, use the Integrator tag or AutoCAD tag.]
You can configure TRIRIGA to use Tivoli Directory Integrator as its ETL runtime engine to run ETLJobItems from within TRIRIGA.
Before you begin
Install Tivoli Directory Integrator, if not already installed, on all the TRIRIGA systems that could run a TDI ETL Job Item. During the TDI install:
- Make note of the installation directory you enter on the Destination panel. You will enter this value later in TRIRIGAWEB.properties.
- Select either installation type. TRIRIGA requires only the TDI Server component.
- When prompted for the location of the Solution Directory, you can select any option. TRIRIGA specifies its own solution directory at runtime. However selecting the option “Use Install Directory” may simplify troubleshooting.
- Make note of the value you enter in the Server Port field on the Server Port Values Panel. You will enter this value later in TRIRIGAWEB.properties.
- Clear the “Start the Configuration Editor” check box on the Install Complete panel.
- Note: This step is very important for TDI/TRIRIGA integration to work. After you have installed Tivoli Directory Integrator, update it with the recommended fix packs (per TRIRIGA support matrix). TDI must be at least at FP04 (18.104.22.168) or it will not automatically start the TririgiaETLDispatch.xml assembly line which will result in ETL job items failing to run successfully.
- Edit TRIRIGAWEB.properties file to enable TRIRIGA to manage TDI server. Set the following properties…
- Install a JDBC driver library so that Tivoli Directory Integrator can use it to access TRIRIGA database…
- Edit TDI global.properties file to allow TRIRIGA to check and stop the TDI server from localhost without requiring authentication and authorization certificates. Set the api.remote.ssl.on property to false to tell TDI to trust requests from localhost…
- Start Tivoli Directory Integrator Agent from TRIRIGA Admin Console and verify that it starts successfully…
[Admin: This post is related to the 08.03.16 post about installing, upgrading, or uninstalling TRIRIGA TDI, and the 05.01.16 post about documentation on developing TDI with TRIRIGA. To see other related posts, use the TDI tag.]
Is there a way to disable the CI auto-sync on login? I know you can uncheck the box in the CI options menu, but for certain drawings, it continues to sync on login.
You should be able to open the drawing, go to Drawing > Properties, and clear the option to sync when the drawing opens. Save the drawing, and it should obey this setting the next time you open it.
[Admin: To see other related posts, use the Integrator tag.]
Sometimes when using TRIRIGA CAD Integrator “Smart Attach”, some of the spaces are not being uploaded. There were 3D shapes around some spaces. There were values greater than 0 on z= dimension.
TRIRIGA does not support 3D polylines. You may have shapes with a value greater than zero on the z= dimension. You can find these using the AutoCAD PLIST command. To resolve this issue, it is necessary to use the AutoCAD “Flatten” command to force all polylines to be 2-dimensional. Other things to check: (1) The polylines are closed, (2) The shape and labels are on the layer you are selecting during the Smart Attach process, (3) The label is within the polyline boundary.
[Admin: To see other related posts, use the Smart Attach tag.]