Is there a way to query which label class is being used on which fields? I want to tweak the existing ones slightly, but I’m not sure what is going to be updated when I make the change.
I submitted an RFE to IBM and would appreciate votes if this would help you, too!
- Option to allow Report Sharing and Related Reports access to users with No Access to the form (RFE ID 108263).
Allow users with “no access” to select related reports in embedded query sections and to have access to reports shared with directly with them.
- “No access” really means that users can still see data in embedded query sections in forms, they just can’t click through to the linked record. There are lots of potential benefits here as we could share reports with specific columns but not allow users to drill in and view data they shouldn’t.
- “Read Only” access, which I’ve heard as an alternative still allows users to click through query results and view data we may not want them to view.
I exported the .rpt and the properties file from BIRT report designer, zipped it, and then saved it in the TRIRIGA Document Manager under the respective object (in this case, triProject). I then modified and updated my query report as “External”, and then in the “Options” tab, pointed to the ZIP file from BIRT. However, when I run the report to view the BIRT report, I get a MID error. Meanwhile, the BIRT report works fine when I run it in BIRT report designer.
[Admin: This post is related to the 03.29.17 post about getting an error when evaluating script in TRIRIGA but not BIRT designer, and the 05.11.16 post about running a BIRT report ZIP. To see other related posts, use the BIRT tag.]
I have two questions:
- (1) Is there any way to export the results of a query and send them as an attachment to a particular email ID?
- (2) Is there any way to schedule to get the report results and automatically send them in Excel to an email ID?
Does anyone know a way to make one column wider in a query if I already have many columns? All of the other columns are already taking minimum space. How do you configure the horizontal scroll to scroll even more?
How do you create a drop-down from a data source query and get the selection as the input? I was trying to create a drop-down box, which should retrieve and display all of the users of TRIRIGA in a list. But I found no solutions for this. Can someone help me with how to retrieve all of the users?
In a Gantt section, the section is not honoring the associated report sort order.
The issue was caused by the dynamic ordering that was implemented by the project tasks’ internal tree set. The BO query comparison was performed by using the string form of the columns. Moving forward, we resolved an issue where the default Gantt sort ordering, and the sort ordering immediately after importing an MPP project file, did not correctly order by the sequence ID based on the Gantt section query configuration.