Q: Where is the TRIRIGA survey functionality documented? A colleague asked me this question, but I am not 100% sure how to answer it. I have a decent understanding on how surveys are used in TRIRIGA but not a great idea on how/where they are documented. It seems the Maintenance and Service Management User Guide would be good. But Surveys would also be in the Facilities User Guides. Basically, we have surveys tied to our various requests – so Employee Self Service or Request Central is another area that could help. But the requests are tied to maintenance or move requests which would take you back to the User Guides mentioned earlier. If you have any other thoughts, I’d really appreciate it.
A: Hi. I went back to our earliest 10.x versions for PDF search convenience. You are correct. Maintenance and Service is a good starting point for the survey questionnaire. Then Request Central and Reservation Management discuss survey templates. But also, TREES discusses general evaluation requests. I’ll list the PDFs from our early 10.0-10.2 releases on IBM Knowledge Center. (Earlier 10.0 and 10.1 PDFs were included in our 10.2 release since those PDFs didn’t undergo a document change.)
- 10.2 TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability (TREES) Portfolio > Chapter 8 General Evaluation Requests
- 10.1 Maintenance & Service > Chapter 2 Service Management Setup (Questionnaire)
- 10.1 Request Central > Survey Template
- 10.0 Reservation > Survey Template (minor mentions)
- 10.2 Strategic Facility Planning > Space Forecast Surveys (just in case you’re looking at more types of surveys)
If you want me to dig further to compare where these exist in our latest 10.4.1 release, let me know. Some areas might’ve changed. :)