TRIRIGAFEEDIA is an experimental WordPress hub that collects feeds from multiple IBM TRIRIGA forums, blogs, and channels into a single, searchable, and social stream. Its WordPress stream also feeds its Facebook @TRIRIGAfeedia. Welcome!
“Best blog a TRIRIGA developer can get. Check it out!” ~Mani Sanjeevi 01.12.15
“Great work and thanks for being there for all of us!” ~Tamara Yoffe 07.20.15
“TRIRIGAFEEDIA has fed 1800+ posts with 78,000+ hits!” ~Jay Manaloto 11.29.16
1. Search through its categories.
2. Search through its tags.
3. Or search with its search box.
- IBM TRIRIGA Blog
- IBM TRIRIGA Forums
- IBM TRIRIGA Wiki
- IBM TRIRIGA @ Facebook (Tracy Jefferson)
- IBM TRIRIGA @ Flipboard (Christopher Lange)
- IBM TRIRIGA @ Google (triDeveloper)
- IBM TRIRIGA @ LinkedIn (Jim Barlow)
- IBM TRIRIGA @ Service Management 360
- IBM TRIRIGA @ Support Portal
- IBM TRIRIGA @ Twitter (#tririga)
- IBM TRIRIGA @ YouTube (ISM Connect)
- 2016/10/17: Exceeded 70,000 hits.
- 2016/10/08: Deactivated Twitter account.
- 2016/08/26: Exceeded 60,000 hits.
- 2016/07/04: Exceeded 50,000 hits.
- 2016/06/08: Reached 100 blog followers.
- 2016/06/05: Presented first guest post.
- 2016/05/11: Added Las Vegas photo to all 3 accounts.
- 2016/05/08: Exceeded 40,000 hits.
- 2016/03/08: Exceeded 1000 tweets.
- 2016/03/03: Exceeded 30,000 hits.
- 2016/02/13: Reached 1000 posts.
- 2016/01/25: Exceeded 25,000 hits. Reached 50 flags.
- 2015/12/11: Added flag counter.
- 2015/11/23: Exceeded 20,000 hits in less than 12 months.
- 2015/07/20: Exceeded 10,000 hits in less than 8 months.
- 2015/06/12: Added Facebook page.
- 2014/12/05: Created WordPress and Twitter accounts.
See original blog post.
See top ten.
In 2011, IBM completed the acquisition of TRIRIGA to accelerate its smarter buildings initiatives. Currently, IBM TRIRIGA is offered as a Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure solution, alongside Tivoli, Maximo, Netcool, Endpoint Manager, and SmartCloud service management software.
Hi, my name is Jay, and I’m an IBM TRIRIGA information developer at IBM. I’ve been a technical writer and editor of software, hardware, and training content since 1996. I’ve also written enterprise-class IWMS content for TRIRIGA from 2005 until its acquisition by IBM in 2011. Currently, in 2016, I’m a member of the IBM TRIRIGA software team under the IBM Watson Internet of Things business unit.
I’m familiar with editing HTML, CSS, DITA-XML, DOCX, XLSX, ODT, PDF, PSD, SVG, MP3, and MP4. My familiarity with the IBM TRIRIGA applications and platform includes my certification as an IBM Certified Application Developer on the TRIRIGA Application Platform Version 3.2. I also run several WordPress, Twitter, and Facebook communities. My latest WordPress experiment is TRIRIGAFEEDIA.
IBM TRIRIGA Information Developer at IBM.
XML guardian. P90X graduate. K-pop geek.
Braving the bright blue bubble.
My views are my own.
See his WordPress blog.