TRIRIGAFEEDIA is a WordPress hub that collects feeds from multiple IBM TRIRIGA forums, blogs, and channels into a single, searchable, and social stream. Welcome!
“Best blog a TRIRIGA developer can get. Check it out!” ~Mani Sanjeevi 01.12.15
“Great work and thanks for being there for all of us!” ~Tamara Yoffe 07.20.15
“TRIRIGAFEEDIA has fed 2500+ posts for 300,000+ hits!” ~Jay Manaloto 05.22.20
1. Search through its categories.
2. Search through its tags.
3. Or search with its search box.
- TRIRIGAFEEDIA Forum: An experimental Flarum forum that independently explores an exciting way of discussing IBM TRIRIGA topics. Welcome!
- TRIRIGAFEEDIA Wiki: An experimental Notion wiki that independently explores an exciting way of presenting IBM TRIRIGA content. Welcome!
- IBM TRIRIGA Blog (Until 2020/03/31)
- IBM TRIRIGA Forums (Until 2020/03/31)
- IBM TRIRIGA Wiki (Until 2020/03/31)
- IBM TRIRIGA @ Facebook (Tracy Jefferson)
- IBM TRIRIGA @ Flipboard (Christopher Lange)
- IBM TRIRIGA @ Google (triDeveloper)
- IBM TRIRIGA @ LinkedIn (Jim Barlow)
- IBM TRIRIGA @ Support Portal
- IBM TRIRIGA @ Twitter (#tririga)
- IBM TRIRIGA @ YouTube (“tririga” search)
- 2020/05/22: Exceeded 300,000 hits.
- 2020/02/13: Linked to Flarum forum experiment.
- 2020/02/12: Created Flarum forum experiment.
- 2019/12/29: Linked to Notion wiki experiment.
- 2019/12/05: Reached 5-year anniversary.
- 2019/10/24: Created Notion wiki experiment.
- 2019/07/18: Exceeded 250,000 hits.
- 2017/10/19: Exceeded 150,000 hits.
- 2017/06/21: Exceeded 125,000 hits.
- 2017/06/02: Exceeded 120,000 hits.
- 2017/03/16: Exceeded 100,000 hits.
- 2017/02/01: Exceeded 90,000 hits.
- 2016/12/08: Exceeded 80,000 hits.
- 2016/10/17: Exceeded 70,000 hits. Reached 100 flags.
- 2016/10/08: Deactivated Twitter account.
- 2016/08/26: Exceeded 60,000 hits.
- 2016/07/04: Exceeded 50,000 hits.
- 2016/06/08: Reached 100 blog followers.
- 2016/06/05: Presented first guest post.
- 2016/05/11: Added Las Vegas photo to all 3 accounts.
- 2016/05/08: Exceeded 40,000 hits.
- 2016/03/08: Exceeded 1000 tweets.
- 2016/03/03: Exceeded 30,000 hits.
- 2016/02/13: Reached 1000 posts.
- 2016/01/25: Exceeded 25,000 hits. Reached 50 flags.
- 2015/12/11: Added flag counter.
- 2015/11/23: Exceeded 20,000 hits in less than 12 months.
- 2015/07/20: Exceeded 10,000 hits in less than 8 months.
- 2015/06/12: Added Facebook page.
- 2014/12/05: Created WordPress blog and Twitter account.
See original blog post.
See top ten.
In 2011, IBM completed the acquisition of TRIRIGA to accelerate its smarter buildings initiatives. At the time, IBM TRIRIGA was offered as a Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure solution, alongside Tivoli, Maximo, Netcool, Endpoint Manager, and SmartCloud service management software.
In 2017, IBM deepened its strategic partnership with Wipro Limited to jointly develop and deliver IBM TRIRIGA solutions. The IBM TRIRIGA software development and support teams retained the “IBM TRIRIGA” name, but they were now reorganized under Wipro Limited with a shared IBM-Wipro roadmap.
Hi, my name is Jay, and I’m an IBM TRIRIGA content designer at Wipro Limited. I’ve been a technical writer and editor of software, hardware, and training content since 1996. I’ve also written enterprise-class IWMS content for TRIRIGA from 2005 until 2011, and for IBM until 2017. Since 2017, I’ve been a part of the core IBM TRIRIGA software team at Wipro Limited, Industrial & Engineering Services.
I’m familiar with editing HTML, CSS, DITA-XML, DOCX, XLSX, ODT, PDF, PSD, SVG, MP3, and MP4. My familiarity with the IBM TRIRIGA applications and platform includes my certification as an IBM Certified Application Developer on the TRIRIGA Application Platform Version 3.2. I also run several WordPress communities. My latest TRIRIGA experiments are TRIRIGAFEEDIA and TRIRIGAFEEDIA Wiki.
IBM TRIRIGA Content Designer at Wipro.
P90X graduate. K-pop fan. Q follower.
Braving the bright blue bubble.
My views are my own.
See his WordPress blog.